Monday 27 June 2011

Who ever said themed parties were for kids?!

Saturday night I went to an "animal" themed party - a harder theme than I would have thought for adults (really easy for kids - there's millions of adorable costumes for them!). Cameron and I went to a party / costume shop on Saturday afternoon (I do love my last minute shopping) and hit the jack pot of easy ways to dress like an animal - buy a face mask! I went as a peacock in the end (Cameron opted for a less extravagant, but classic bat for his costume).


Cameron, me and Mylene (it was Mylene's house warming party)




Mylene was very in character while he was trying to devour Thomas here. She had done a fantastic lioness costume!



Thomas and I... somehow Thomas got away without being an animal.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a fun evening. Enjoyed the pictures.

Mom