Monday 27 June 2011

2009 New Year's Resolution accomplished!

I can do it!!! In 2008 I learned I was quite flexible... random thing to discover at age 28, but there you go. One of my New Year's resolutions for 2009 was to be able to put my foot behind my head, and by the en of the year I could almost do it.

Here's one of my attempts



It might be a year and a half late, but I've finally managed to properly put my foot behind my head - wa'hoo!!



And to keep with the craziness of this blog post (proving I do have quite a few screws loose in my head), another weird photo of my flexibility / hard core abs (**she says with a laugh**). I look slightly insane in my facial expression here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Karen and her flexibility!

Love, Mom