Sunday 12 June 2011

Louise and Neil got married!!

Some friends of mine, lovely, lovely couple, got married today. Couldn't be happier for them! If was a brilliant day and the bride looked stunning!



The gorgeous bride and I



Clare and I. So glad Clare was able to come back fro
Aus for the wedding!




Don't mess with the bride... she has a bouquet and knows how to use it!




Sophie, Clare and I (Clare has now moved to Australia, but before she moved I got to know Louise and Sophie though Clare.)



Speeches will inevitably get the groom in trouble! This one is in thanks to the groom's brother (and best man).




I got my hands on another bouquet!



Because of a mix up with the taxis, I got the privilege to drive the bridal couple home!




The newly weds going home!




Enjoying the table decorations that I got sent home with!!





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all looked so lovely. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Love, Mom