Friday 16 December 2011

Office Christmas Parties, got to love 'em

Last night was our office party. These things often provide fits of laughter. I was sat next to one of the principals and opposite our CEO -- eek! If it weren't for the fact the CEO was trying to stir up controversy all night, my faux pax might have been worse! I'm pretty sure the CEO was ewe so interested in finding out why I was single and finding a match - any match would do :-)

My table






Carolyn (who I sat next to) and I






I asked after the last photo why so many teeth and she said "I was smiling, what would you prefer, I pout?" this was the resulting photo






Carolyn's Secret Santa gift was amazing! She refused to put it on and told me to. I was more than happy to oblige!







Christmas is coming - yea :-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: