Saturday 26 May 2007

it's all gone to the dogs!






Well you lot certainly didn't rise to the occasion - or maybe no one reads this site. Never mind. It just reiterates the love. **cough cough**

I ended up going out tonight. There was a group from work that went to see the dogs race. It wasn't the most fun in the world, but it was nice to be able to scream at the top of your lungs. I did win on the first race. I decided to bet on the one that looked the cutest. That mentality only one me one race - I lost the rest. But I only lost the money I won.

After the dogs a smaller group went into Wimbledon Village for a curry and a drink. I ended up being the only non-Irish person of the group of eight. Interesting night out :) Thanks to my new Irish friends for taking my mind off my woes.

0 comments: