Monday 20 August 2007

My flat

Continuing with the photos, here's my flat.

You walk into the flat into a hallway that to the right has stairs downstairs to the bedrooms, loo, and outside area. If you go straight ahead there is a door that lead to the open lounge and kitchen.

This is angle is from the kitchen
This is the shot from the hallway door
When you come in from the hall this is the view to your left.
(The kitchen obviously)
Downstairs is quite a large landing where I currently have a desk and 2 sets of dresser drawrs. It does look too great, but the flat is a lot smaller than I was used to. I had / have too much stuff.

As you come downstairs,
the loo is to the right

Straight ahead you have 2 doors, to the 2 bedrooms, identical in size and in share (other than the odd patrooding box where the electrics / plumming is). Mine is the one on the right. The pictures are of the spare bedroom. Please take note of the lovely, and stable furniture - I put the bed and the wardrobe back together after the move. I felt ever so proud of myself.

Both rooms then have French doors on the patio-ish thing.


This is a picture of my one and only house plant. I've had her 3-ish years. When I moved to London, I gave her to Jo, my friend. When I visited her a few months ago I noticed that the plant was vertually dead. It could have easily gone in the bin. But I somehow brought it back to life (don't ask me how - I don't have a green thumb! I used to water the plant only when all the leaves had drooped - its a very hearty plant!) But I'm very proud of bring it back. I'm also chuffed to have her back.

0 comments: