Monday 20 August 2007

Pictures Pictures Pictures

The only digital camera I have is on my mobile phone, which is old and rubbish. This means the quality and quantity of pictures I take isn't that great, but hey - it's better than nothing. I lost my cable to hook my phone to the pc so I could transfer my pictures online until recently, so I have quite a few months worth of pictures. Most of them relate to older posts, so in time I will link them up with the right posts as well, but as I expect no-one to read through all the posts, enjoy the pics:

Starting with the most recent, this is from mid-July. I often go to Adam's gigs. I met Adam last year at a gig in Derby. He moved to London, to pursue his music career, the month before I did. So I go to support him .. and cause I like his music :) I took a few pic this night - Adam like them and wanted a copy, so I used blue-tooth to send them to him .. but instead of copying the pictures to his phone, I moved them from mine to his. There were several cool picture, but this is the only one I have **sigh**

Wimbledon pictures - June 30th. Most of the day was spent in this room Kelli (the mate I went with) and I found. It was dry and warm. We spent quite a bit of time sleeping in here. This is the one time we got on the court. Not a great photo, but that's Maria Sharapova (in her match against Ai Sugiyama which she won 6-3, 6-3)


This is from the Princess Diana concert. I have no idea who this is on stage. I went with 2 colleagues (and mates) from work and Andrew, a friend from Derby (well that area at least)


And now a bombardment of pictures of Bob. The first few are when she paid a visit on 23 June (don't worry, I'm not counting the days since I last saw her ... the photos are date stamped). You'll notice I put her tag on her in the second picture. When she graced us with her presence a few weeks later this tag was missing - very irritating. As if someone took it off.) The last picture shows her sitting on her cat tree - with the window open behind her. I didn't want her to associate being in my flat as being trapped. So I begrudgingly let her go. She stayed about 5 minutes after I opened the window.


The next set of pictures are from when I brought her from the neighbours. We kept her shut in the falt and didn't let her outside.

This was during my stent timetabling. I found her sitting on my work - I guess she wanted me to give her some attention instead of working.

I mentioned I felt bad for imprisioning her in the flat. This is a picture taken to show her behind bars (it's obviously taken on my stairs) While she was trapped in the flat she had a lot of excess enegry so I was trying to get some of it out this day. So the next few pictures are of us playing.

0 comments: