Thursday 20 September 2007

Thanks Mom


My mom is lovely. Even with her quirks and faults, she's a brilliant mom. A few years ago in one of the packages she sent me she copied out a quote from Ralph Marston, and I had highlighted the following bit of it:
The things that truly matter are the things you cannot lose. No person or
circumstance can take away your love, your faith, your integrity, passion,
determination or wisdom
Yesterday and today have been hard going at work for me. I have the above quote tacked to my bulletin board at work and today I noticed it. Reading this lifted my spirits - put my problems into perspective a bit. I'm still bothered about work, but do feel better.
Thank you Mom. Thank you for taking the time to write down quotes that you find. Thank you for taking the time to find quotes. Thank you for spending the money to send them to me. Thank you for thinking of me :)
I love you. And think about you often. I wish I lived closer to you so I could see you more.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you are having a tough time at work. This too will pass just keep on and do your best. We’ve all been where you are at some point in time. I promise it will get better, focus, solve the problem, You are in my thoughts and prayers.