Thursday 13 December 2007

Happy Christmas from Flat 7

I like Christmas time - you just have to smile. It's Christmas ... and the kid side comes out. Love it!



I finally decorated the flat. Very unlike me to do it so late ... and I'm only going to be around for a week and a half before I go away for Christmas - but it still looks nice. I was selective in my ornaments this year - I only put up 13 ... but they're nice ones. My mother has sent me a few of my childhood ornaments over the last few years. They didn't get on the tree this year - I spent my teenage years trying to take them off the tree or hide them deep within the tree, but now they make me smile (and remember my disgust of my mother putting them on the tree - oh how fickle I am!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very impressive slide show! How do you do that?!!!
I throughly enjoyed it, and am happy for you knowing you're enjoying your holiday decorations. Counting down the days : ) Love you, Mom