Thursday 7 February 2008

What do you think?

The before
(this is from last summer)

The After
I can't look Ok, I'll show you
Do you approve?
This one is for my sister that tells me I should smile in my pictures
Do you know what changed? Look at the strips of hair above my eyes ... what do you think of my eyebrow waxing? Comments wanted.

Tonight after work I went to get my eyebrows and legs waxed ... and then decided to pamper myself and went for a pedicure. Nothing like a little pampering to forget about the work day :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I'm always a little envious of people with heavy eyebrows b/c they can have them shaped however they like.

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me.

Mom

Anonymous said...

I like it. The "after" pic is much better than the "before" pic. It was also nice to see the smile! Now if we can get one with make-up and a smile, that would be great! Oh wait...that probably means you'd have to get up 10 minutes earlier in the morning to get ready for work, though! : )

~Cheryl

karen said...

You're spot on! Those ten minutes are very important to me.