Saturday 5 April 2008

Poor Roxy

I'm currently stuck in the airport car park waiting for breakdown recovery to come and rescue me as my car, named Roxy, has decided she won't start. and thus my wonderful adventure continues. Sigh
============
UPDATE
============

It was a dead battery. I left the inside light on in my car while I was in Norway. Ops!!! Thank goodness for break down recovery people. That annual membership charge is worth it for me!!

On a slightly worse note: My car seemed to have lost it's "get up and go". I was flooring it and couldn't get above 70mph, going up hill I was lucky to stay at 55mph. This started on Tuesday morning on the way to the airport. I stopped on the way home today to get some more oil (as it was low) and some fuel cleaner stuff (as my petrol tank was empty before I left and was running on the dregs). Neither seemed to make a difference, so it's to the car doctor for Roxy. Seriously hoping this won't cost a lot :-(

0 comments: