Tuesday 10 June 2008

No good very bad day ... again.

This is how I left work feeling

Why does time go so quickly? Where does it all go?

I blame the time piece equipment we have. A good kick to make time stop should work, no?

Failing that, I can always add more hours to the day, right?


Why did I have a bad day? Politics. and cowards. That's what it boils down to really. Some people complaining and other people not standing up for what should happen, but backing down because they are cowards. This effects my day and makes me very frustrated. Some of the people in my life are so ridiculous and petty it's just sad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a naff day :( Remember the world has a petty / generous balance: for every petty person in the world there is also a lovely generous person!!

To help cheer you up here's my favourite pupil quote of the day: "Miss, we've been talking and we reckon you're pregnant cos you've been in such a bad temper all week". What wonderful logic :)
Keep smiling x

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girlfriend!! Don't change jobs, because chances are idiots work there too. You blog shows that even though you are having a bad day/week/life, you still have your sense of humor! Love the icons, love you too.
Sherry/YaYa