Monday 9 June 2008

Tragedies

Just a quick post, I don't really have time to blog at the moment, but I'm neglecting my blog and I have pictures to share that I don't want to forget about. So here's my quick post for you.



Friday night after finally getting to leave work (after 7pm) I headed down to join some friends at the local. The candle in the centre of the table started to fall, not wanting it to go ALL over me I tried to stop it's fall. I did. Stop the candle falling. I did not stop the wax from splashing out all over my arm. Not as painful as I expected it to be (by the next morning I was as right as rain) but still not the most pleasant thing ever.



It kind of looked / felt like I had a cast on.



Later that night I got home, ready to crawl into my nice, comfy clean bed and was greeted by this on my pillow:


EW!!!! It's was the size of my thumb! Gross!!

0 comments: