Monday 6 July 2009

A bad blog first


I can't believe it! I went a whole month without posting a single entry - I've never done that before! I feel bad! And I am irritated. I hope you enjoy reading my blog, but I also blog for myself - I enjoy being able to go back through the last few months and see what's happened. Who knows what happened in my month of June?!! I surely don't!!

So it's been a long while since I've posted. Presumabley your question is: am I just being lazy or am I busy having too much fun. The answer is neither ... well kind of. No, I'm not being lazy. Yes I'm just extremely busy. TOO busy! But not all fun. I'd be lying to say I hadn't had some fun along the way but it's certainly not all been fun ... most of it has been work, urg!

This is my busiest time of year at work and it's been a right slog this year! I will try and update you on a few bits and bobs that I've been doing other than work. But fret ye not - I'm sure I'll find time to rant about working too much :-)

0 comments: