Thursday 12 November 2009

A couples evening


Last night my ex ex ex flatmate, Lindsay, and her boyfriend, Adam, came over. I didn't realise how long it had been since we had all gotten together - far too long!! (At least 3 months!)

I left work a bit later than I intended (as per my norm), rushed to the grocery store and back home. James was waiting for me and I quickly put him to good use (he's an excellent helper!!). Thankfully Adam & Lindsay were also about 15 minutes late so dinner was done and the flat tidied up by the time they arrived.

Mexican hats (beefy yumminess as Lindsay described the dish) went down a treat and after a bit of chatting we broke out SkipBo (or SkipRope as James refers to it!). Adam and Lindsay had never played before but that didn't stop Adam from beating us all!

It was another fun and enjoyable night!!!

PS This is my first blog from iPhone with picture, from what I can tell the blogwritter doesn't cope with landscape pictures very well. Sorry! It also appears that I'm limited to one picture per post. And there's no spell check that I can see (as I'm a notoriously bad speller and I'm typing all this with my right thumb, this could be bad news!) On the up side, at least I blogged :-)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an enjoyable evening with friends. Glad you're posting again, even though it's limited (iphone).

Love you, Mom