Monday 29 March 2010

A little snip-bit about Christmas

I ran across this picture today and it reminded me I haven't blogged about Christmas - I'm SO bad. So bad in fact, that my Christmas decorations are still out in my spare room waiting to be boxed up and put away **grimace** Ah well. Life takes priority over cleaning! :-)

I'll have to blog about Christmas later, in brief... James ventured into to meet "the family" this Christmas ... and survived! :-) We were blessed with a white Christmas (the first one I've had since I was like 6!), we had a very good (and chaotic) time with my family.


My parents and I at the airport leaving to come home. (Necklace, which I'm also wearing today, was a Christmas present from my mother. I very much like it!!!)

Love you family - and miss you!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so glad you were able to be with us again this Christmas. It was great to meet James and spend some time with him. So many new memories to share and treasure.

Love you,
Mom