Thursday 5 August 2010

You can take the girl out of Texas but not the Texas out of the Girl

I received a belated birthday gift from my sister yesterday. When I moved to England, my mother sent me lots of Texas and Paris Texas gifts, I think so I didn't forget where I came from. Since my mother moved to Kansas I get American gifts rather than Texas ones (I guess Texas nik naks aren't readily available in Kansas - go figure). My sister ha joined in to the themes gift giving with Paris memorivilia (sp?). This year a Paris pillow. I think it accents my chair very well! (unfortunately it cost her twice as much to post it than it cost to purchase... it's one special pillow!) Thanks Seester.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-h-h...how special! I agree, it does look good there ;-)

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Can't tell in the picture...does it have the red cowboy hat on top to make it authentic???
Love you, and happy birthday (a little late)!
YaYa