Tuesday 7 October 2008

A sweet seester!

My sister sent me a care package of jewelry she no longer wore (my goodness! it must be about a year ago now, can't believe it's been that long!), click here if you want to remind yourself. Whenever I wear a piece of her jewelry I always think of her and what a sweet seester I have to send me goodies all the way across the Atlantic.
In this wonderful care package there were a few "interesting" pieces of jewelry that made me question my sister's fashion sense. In particular there is this red and orange, like red red and shocking orange, necklace that I was extremely unsure about. Against the odds, I decided to wear it on Valentines day (I was looking for a subtle red to wear) and actually changed my mind about the necklace. I've only worn it once since, but today the necklace is once again adorning my fair neck and I'm enjoying it. Good purchase sister, I should have never doubted your impeccable taste!


I love this photo ... there looks to be a lot of mischief behind that smile!

3 comments:

Scott and Cheryl said...

It looks really good with that black shirt. You're right - your sister does have impeccable taste! :)

karen said...

except it's a brown shirt. Good taste, maybe, good eyesight, you've not got :-)

(Yes I realise it's in the shadows)

Anonymous said...

I like this photo too!
Necklace looks good on you (especially with that brown top)
: ) Mom